A federal judge has ruled to be unconstitutional.
Key points, by .
- “Yes, Virginia, There Are Limits on Federal Power,” by Ilya Shapiro
- “Federal Court Declares ObamaCare’s Individual Mandate Unconstitutional,” by Michael F. Cannon
- “ObamaCare Comes Up against the Constitution,” by Roger Pilon
- Cato’s Amicus Brief
- All Cuccinelli-v-Sebelius, including most recent. posts on
The Problem With Broad Definitions, by Ilya Somin at The New York Times on-line
A Noxious Commandment, by at The New York Times on-line.
From Reason Magazine:
- Judge: Health Care Lawsuit Is “about an individual’s right to choose.”, by Peter Suderman
- The Crucial Role of Choice in Henry Hudson’s Opinion, by Jacob Sullum
From National Review’s Critical Condition: