Reserve your seat today at the Independence Institute’s 33rd Annual Founders’ Night Dinner, Thursday, April 26, 2018. It’s Awards Night, California style! We’ll talk politics, pop culture and Colorado’s transition to East California! It will be a night to remember…
- A lively discussion on California’s take-over of Colorado with Jon Caldara, Independence Institute president; David Harsanyi, former Denver Post journalist now with The Federalist; and Steven Hayward, former visiting Colorado University professor and now with the University of California, Berkeley.
- Photos with celebrity impersonators Robert DeNiro and Meryl Streep
- Californian of the Year Award winner…to be announced
- David S. D’Evelyn Award winner Catherine “Cappy” Shopneck
- Vern Bickel Award winner Laura Carno
- Fossil Fuels Earth Day Contest
- Straw Poll for the Governor’s Race
CONFIRM YOUR SPONSORSHIP BY APRIL 15, 2018 AND RECEIVE:
- Logo to appear on event program
- Logo to appear on onsite signage
- Logo to appear on Founders’ Night Dinner online registration page
- Admission for 10 for you and your guests
Complimentary valet parking, cocktail or business attire welcome
We look forward to seeing you!