- To the extent possible, arrange to pay for your medical care directly rather than through an insurance
– Health savings accounts
– concierge medicine
– medical tourism
- Assume full responsibility for your personal health.
– Eat Well and Exercise Regularly
– Treat Government-affiliated Health Recommendations with Extra Caution
- In your own thinking, and in conversations with others, place the blame for America’s health-care problems where it properly belongs: on bad government policies and on those who have advocated them.
- Advocate the repeal of ObamaCare and the implementation of free-market reforms in health care.
Read the opening paragraphs here. (Subscription or article purchase [$3.95] required to read full text.)