The Denver Business Journal reports that “Colorado business groups got the result they wanted when the state Senate gave final approval Wednesday to a bill creating a health care exchange board, but they were not happy with the vote tally.” Read more: Business prevails over GOP on health exchange bill.
- Senate Bill 11-200: The Colorado Health Benefit Exchange (summary of ‘s issue backgrounder)
- Colorado Republicans for Obamacare?, John Graham, National Review Online.
(Colo. Insurance Exchange weakens repeal efforts, feds will control it)
- Colorado Health Insurance Exchange bound to be strangled by federal controls, (w/ link to John Graham’s longer article against politically-controlled exchanges.)
- A critical moment to oppose health exchange, by Rep. Shawn Mitchell
- State Insurance Exchanges: The Case against Implementation, by Ben Domenech, Heartland Institute
- Should Colorado Establish an ObamaCare Health Benefits Exchange?, by Linda Gorman in the Summit Daily
- Why States Are Shying Away From ObamaCare’s Health Insurance Exchanges, , Reason.com
- Do private insurance exchanges already exist? (Yes!)